Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BookOFShadows - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BookOFShadows > Topics

Subject: How To Use a Pendulum
Replies: 0 Views: 620

artemiz 25.03.08 - 06:25am
Choose A Pendulum:
Allow a pendulum to choose you. If you like the way it looks or feels, it is meant for you.

Cleanse Your Pendulum:
You may cleanse it by holding it under running cold tap water, soaking it in sea salt, or setting a mental intention to free it of 'picked up energies.'

Understand the Directional Swings of Your Pendulum:
Pendulums swing in vertical straight lines, horizontal straight lines, and in circular movements.

Define the Directional Swings of Your Pendulum:
Assign each directional swing a response by first asking the pendulum to show you what certain responses look like. Ask: What does a NO look like? What does a YES look like?... and so on.
Pendulum Response Examples:
vertical swing signifies NO
horizontal swing signifies YES
circular movement signifies NEUTRAL
Prepare Your Questions:
A question should be one that can be answered with a positive, negative or neutral response.
Good Example Question:
Will I be offered the job I interviewed for this morning?

Poor Example Question:
Will my pregnant cousin deliver a boy or girl?
Set Your Intention:
It is imperative that you precede your question session with a prayerful request or statement.
Example Intention:
It is my intention to receive truthful answers which will serve the good of all concerned.
Ask Your Questions:
Be prepared to ask several questions in order to receive enough information to aid you in your quest for answers.

Between Questions:
Make sure to completely stop any pendulum motion between questions to clear any lingering energies that pertain to the previous question.
Tips:
Accept information only if your instincts as*ure you it is accurate.
Keep a notebook handy to write down your questions and your pendulum's response.
Each pendulum may have a different response. Likewise, each person must establish their own directional swings before using a pendulum.
Make sure that the pendulums have been cleared of any negative energies before and after each use. *

* BookOFShadows Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BookOFShadows

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits